Search results

1. E

Kidney cup seal replacement

I looks like I added the pic while you were composing your post. In the meantime, I found a fix. Turns out the round ones are looser in their pockets than the kidney shaped one so I was able to stack 4 O-rings under the one that covers the cold in the off position. I'm sure the 2nd round one...
  2. E

Here's a pic that I neglected to add.
  3. E

Leaky Kohler turn-only, off-cold-hot (CCW?!) tub/shower control. Replced O-rings; popped plate to access cup seals and springs; cleaned rust out; regreased with silicone, but still drips. Don't want to buy $30 complete assembly. Round cup seals seem to be available fairly cheap. (There are two...
  4. E

Siphon twice, no refill

I thought I had the regen cycle figured out for this old Mermaid. I cleaned the brine tank (it was quite dirty) and put fresh salt and about 15 gallons of distilled in it. Waited a week to dissolve. Did a manual regen. Siphoned the tank empty and wanted a lot more. Seems like more brine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks