Search results

1. H

Newly Commissioned Radiant System Not Keeping Up

The taco device beneath the boiler is a low water cutoff. The dimension "B" on page 76 of the manual you linked above states "no further than 12" or 4 pipe diameters, whichever is less". This is less, so should be well within the parameters. I did not see a requirement for straight pipe, besides...
  2. H

Boiler model number: PHNTM150CB The boiler has an internal circulator to run the primary loop so the loops are hydraulically separated. Then the taco pump pulls off the primary loop to the secondary loop (zone 1) to direct flow into the tank coil when the aquastat calls for heat. This allows...
  3. H

Here are some closer images of the piping of the system.
  4. H

I know it was a long post, so I appreciate any input you are able to provide! Much gratitude! I am finding now, that some delusion a couple years back (probably a bad calculation) led me to believe that the numbers worked out. Recalculating now between what I have learned and am witnessing are...
  5. H

I did not know that orientation of the pump mattered. Rotating it on the pipe axis should be an easy-enough fix thanks for that heads up! I will take some more detailed pictures of the piping and add them as a reply. It is piped as primary/secondary, I used that same manual and I believe I...
  6. H

Hello there. Have been lurking around these forums for a couple of years now and probably should have asked questions sooner when designing and planning my radiant system for my old house (1920s). After some years of renovation, I finally have almost all my loops up and ready to go. I hastily...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks