Search results

1. P

Takagi T-H3S-DV-P stops heating even at 1.3GPM flow with no error codes

One thing interesting is, if the water pressure is high it seems to activate at 0.5GPM. If the pressure isn't at the max of the day it will take 1.3GPM+ to keep it active. At 1.2 it will come on and the "in use" light will shut off after only seconds. Even with my adjustments it is having...
  2. P

It's for the whole house. It's also possible the pressure in the neighborhood was dropping as I was adjusting things. It tends to around this time of day for whatever reason. I would have to take this thing apart to clean anything. I think it is very similar to this one...
  3. P

Actually it is a pressure regulator. It's just not the kind I'm used to, like with a sprinkler system to keep it a constant PSI. This doesn't keep it constant it just seems to control the max. Then again I am not very well educated on this sort of thing. Maybe that's what all pressure regulators...
  4. P

It does have smart error codes, that's the thing. That's why it is so weird. It seems to be related to water pressure though. The water here has near zero TDS, but I will certainly try the descale if what I'm about to try doesn't work. We live at the bottom of a huge hill and the water...
  5. P

This has been a problem since we got the unit over 2 years ago. Seems like it happens whether or not it is a mixer valve or separate. Some days the water pressure is higher and it's not an issue, but for basically every single faucuet, or shower that doesn't have the flow regulator literally...