Search results

1. T

Pressure tank probs.

But would it still hold air also? I miss read your reply.
  2. T

Pressure tank probs.

But would it still hold air also?.
  3. T

Pressure tank probs.

No I don’t have that symptom I was trying to understand what you were saying.
  4. T

Pressure tank probs.

Are you saying if I open the faucet and the guage falls quickly don’t raise pressure?
  5. T

Pressure tank probs.

And I could see the pressure come up on the guage but it was pretty slow.
  6. T

Pressure tank probs.

yes there is a cap on the scraper valve. I don’t have a drain valve. The only way I have to drain anything is to open the faucet. To drain the pressure tank completely empty I will have to drain as much as I can and then unscrew the union and that is going to make a mess. I did not have any rust...
  7. T

Pressure tank probs.

My pressure switch says it’s a 20 40. I watched the guage and it doesn’t appear to kick on until about 12 psi on the guage. I shut the pump off, opened the faucet and let it drain until it stopped and the guage read zero. At that time I measured the psi in the pressure tank and it said zero. I...
  8. T

Pressure tank probs.

That a tough question because I only have 1 sink and a toilet. No shower and currently no hot water hooked up. It’s just a building with a small bathroom in it. I do have a spigot outside for water but it’s winterized currently.
  9. T

Pressure tank probs.

That makes sense. Any idea why the other tank would hold air pressure but still have water in it that won’t drain out?
  10. T

Pressure tank probs.

Hi guys I’m new to the forum and new to owning a well. I bought some property with a well on it and has been fine for the year I’ve owned it now all the sudden I don’t have as much flow as I used to and very little pressure. Before if I turned on the cold water in the shop slop sink it would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks