Search results

1. C

Can I replace tub faucet without cutting in an access panel?

Update here: I'm going to risk cutting grout with an oscillating tool and try to make a 12x12 panel from the exiting tile. Figuring I can try that first and if that fails (tile section falls apart or something), I can cut in a 12x12 or 14x14 plastic or metal access panel. The bonus on this will...
  2. C

OK the delta lead is helpful! I'm really trying to not re-do the tub or tile since they are all in great condition (other than the faucet). Cutting in an access panel is my last resort.
  3. C

OK but identifying which parts I'd need seems impossible without some sort of part number or other lead on make/model, right? Or can one simply do measurements and look up compatible parts that way?
  4. C

I have a house that was build in the mid-90s, and I'm remodeling part of an old master bath. I want to leave a jet tub in place (tile around it) but I want to replace the faucet (spout and handles) as one of them leak when you turn them on (tried replacing the o-rings, but no avail there it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks