Search results

1. D

Plumbing walk-in shower valve through half-wall

Thanks for the tips on flipping the trim! Do you have any thoughts about whether it would indeed be easier to run the plumbing back through the floor, or are there some tricks that would make running through the vertical studs no problem? Are you asking why I'm hoping to be able to place the...
  2. D

Delta R22000 vs R11000/10000 combo

I'm investigaitng the same choice, and my research has pointed that from a cost perspective, R10000/R11000 combo is the least attractive option. The diverter valve and trim costs are much higher than I would have thought. I'm leaning towards two independent R10000s or the R22000
  3. D

Plumbing walk-in shower valve through half-wall

Hey all, I’m in the framing portion of a shower-rebuild, and wanted to make sure I account for plumbing considerations before I get too far. Attached is a link to photo of what I’m aiming for. Its a corner 4x6 shower, with a door off a half-wall. I intend to put a standard showerhead as well as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks