Search results

1. L

navien npe 240A Not circulating. Tested and replaced multiple parts. But still nothing.

Hi, I have an navien npe 240A on city water, with a recirculating line. It went through a freeze back in early 2023. I replaced the pump because it was cracked. Ever since then the water in the house takes a long time to heat up and the water pressure seems low. I recently got fed up with this...
  2. L

Low water pressure after a freeze

Hi all, I have a Nevian NPE-240A NG with a recirculating line. We recently had a freeze and despite turning my water off and draining my pipes and water heater the plastic part of the pump housing cracked in the water heater. I replaced the pump and everything is working well except my water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks