Search results

1. H

Weil McLain HE II-5 Gas Boiler with Indirect Water Heater

Hello. I was recently over a friends house and he has a Weil HE II gas boiler with a indirect gas water heater that is used for a two zone hot water baseboard and for his domestic water as well. The aqua stat is set to 180 and the water at the sinks, bath, etc is way too hot. Is the best way to...
  2. H

Condensate pump drain

I am running my 70pint dehumidifier in the basement and want to install a condensate pump so I don't have to go down empty it all the time. Where can I run and tie the drain hose into. I don't have a floor drain in my basement. I am remodeling the basement as we speak
  3. H

Outdoor Sump Pump

In the main panel in my house I have a circuit breaker labeled sump pump. I looked inside the basement but there was no sump installed anywhere. I went outside of my house and found a round green lid (nothing to do with my septic) and when I unscrewed it, I found it down about ten feet (no water...
  4. H

Basement Heat by adding new take offs

I am looking at ways to heat by basement as we are starting to finish it finally! Is it ok to add some additional take offs and flex duct to the main supply duct that run the length of the basement? My furnace is 135k BTU Propane forced hot air. I am installing a drop ceiling. I was researching...
  5. H

basement remodel

Hello Professionals, I am remodeling my basement (in Pennsylvania) and it will have a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet that will drain into a basin then the sewage pump will discharge it up into the main and out to the septic tank. Can the vent from the sewage pump/basin be tied into an...
  6. H

Ventless Propane Heater for Basement

I purchased a Rinnai FC824P ventless propane heater for my basement remodel. https://www.rinnai.us/professional/product-detail/fc824p My question is: is this ok to install in my basement or will it cause condensation and mold issues since it it NOT a direct vent? I have been told different...
  7. H

Basement Bathroom Sewage Pump Venting Code

Hello Professionals, I am remodeling my basement (in Pennsylvania) and it will have a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet that will drain into a basin then the sewage pump will discharge it up into the main and out to the septic tank. Can the vent from the sewage pump/basin be tied into an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks