Search results

1. K

Clack WS1 slow leak into brine tank

Ah, ok. Thank you for the additional context. I just wasn't sure what you meant by "I broke down" which kind of threw off my interpretation of your reply. But I understand now. I did already replace the Piston (V3011), Regenerant Piston (V3174), Spacer Stack Assembly (V3005) and Injector...
  2. K

Thank you for the reply but it is not clear to me what you are suggesting...
  3. K

If by "brine valve" you are referring to the rigid plastic tube and float that sit in the brine tank, then yes. Not sure what the right terminology is for that part.
  4. K

My Clack WS1 is slowly leaking into the brine tank while in the normal (softening) state. In my attempts to fix this, I have replaced the stack assembly, pistons (amber and black) and (red) injector. I have also checked my drain line by blowing into it. Before I realized that it was a slow leak...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks