Search results

1. H

Chlorine Injection Problems

When I dump the chlorine tank I'll take a sample of the water to a lab. I should take a well water sample anyway to see if there's any better way for me to treat the water. Calcium carbonate is definitely more realistic than silver chloride :D I ran three loads of laundry last night and my...
  2. H

That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure what formed at the bottom of the tank since it seems that iron chloride is supposed to be either orange or green. This stuff is white. It kinda looks like silver chloride, but I doubt I have silver in my well! :p
  3. H

Indeed the house water draws from the top of the contact tank with all the orange junk settling to the bottom. It took me about 10 minutes to flush the 82-gallon tank to the point it wasn't consistently coming out orange. The pump is drawing from the upper 2/3rds of the tank that has the...
  4. H

I spent an hour and flushed both the contact tank and the hot water tank. More orange and brown water came out of the bottom of the contact tank than the hot water tank, probably meaning my 5-micron filter is working well :) I ran some of the fixtures in the house and waiting for my resident...
  5. H

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster. I have a well water system that has chlorine injection before a contact tank using a Stenner peristaltic pump. I replaced the pump tube earlier this week after it sprung a leak, and evidently I didn't expand the rollers all the way out after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks