Search results

1. A

Looking for a plumber in Birmingham, AL to help run a 2,000 ft line

Anyone else know anyone or have any recommendations? Thanks.
  2. A

Looking for a plumber in Birmingham, AL to help run a 2,000 ft line

I don't know where else to look. I've asked around and haven't been able to get a recommendation. Before I start calling numbers off Google, I thought I'd try here. I've already talked to a few people in construction or plumbing and I have been told different things. I built a house about...
  3. A

Hot Water Coming Out Cold Water Throughout House??

Thanks everyone. Check valves on the cold water supply to the electronic faucets have solved the problem.
  4. A

I just went back to the kitchen sink. The hot water supply is still cut off to it and the bar sink upstairs. The water was initially room temp. After 10 seconds or so, it got up to 88 degrees. Stayed there a couple of seconds, then dropped back into the mid-60s. Note: This is much different...
  5. A

One of the valves I found the arrow pointing to the heaters. The other one, I looked with mirrors and my phone for 10 minutes and never saw an arrow, but given the orientation of the letters, I'm fairly certain it's also in the right configuration. I don't know how else I can verify it.
  6. A

Without redoing all the plumbing at the heaters, could they just move the pump to make things better? Looking at the photo with labels I posted, where should the pump be to make it work correctly?
  7. A

I never have a problem getting cold water instead of hot. The pump works fine and does what we want it to do. Without it on, it takes forever to get hot water to the master bath. With it on, almost instant. The only problem is hot water coming out the cold side for a few seconds to a minute-ish...
  8. A

Sorry for the typo before. I cut off the hot water supply to both electronic faucets. The links to both of these are included in a previous post. I used the kitchen sink frequently the last couple of days while the hot water has been off. The pump was running as it always does. It's scheduled...
  9. A

UPDATE: I shut off the cold water supply to both electronic faucets on Wednesday. No water has been used in the house in the last 3 hours (since 830am). Just now (1130am) I go to the kitchen sink, which is touchless and has had the hot water shut off for over 48 hours, and I get hot water when...
  10. A

Reopened the hot water valve. Ran no water anywhere in the house. 1 hour later, both hot and cold supply lines are still room temp. Wouldn't the water in the hot water line cool down but stay in the line since it'd have nowhere to flow to? Same with the water in the cold line?
  11. A

Does that mean the faucet was the problem, or is it not enough information?
  12. A

Went back and both lines are room temp. Not sure what that means.
  13. A

Just the two electric sinks, right? The touch and the touchless?
  14. A

I felt under the kitchen sink and both the incoming hot and cold water lines are hot. I closed the cold water valve to the kitchen faucet. I'll check their temps again in 30 minutes. Am I correct in thinking that if the cold line drops in temp then the faucet is the problem? Or is there...
  15. A

My kitchen faucet turns on with a sensor and is touchless: https://www.amazon.com/Kohler-K-29709-VS-Artifacts-Kitchen-Stainless/dp/B07TSZM5KZ?th=1 My bonus room (above the garage) faucet turns on with a touch: https://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/9990T-DST.html The plumbers have spent...
  16. A

The check valves have been added in attempts to fix the problem. You're saying the pump needs to be connected to the line going directly into the first tank, instead of the line coming directly out of the second tank?
  17. A

I don't know exactly how warm the lines are. I'll check to see.
  18. A

Pipe C is the water coming into the house from the well. Pipe B is the recirculation return pipe. It's not all clear. The cold is blue and the hot is red. There are some clear pieces here and there. There is a main hot line and a main cold line running the length of the house. Each drop splits...
  19. A

Yes. The line leaving the tanks and the link coming back in are warm.
  20. A

It's very difficult to see. They are made by different manufacturers. E looks to have a small arrow pointing towards the heaters and the words are oriented in the direction of the arrow. I couldn't locate an arrow on D, but its words are oriented towards the heaters like E. Meaning, if it were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks