Search results

1. S

Navicirc squeal sound?

Did you ever find a fix for the "whoop" sound?
  2. S

Adding Laundry Sink to existing plumbed Washer

Appreciate all the feedback. Most likely I will proceed with my plan to raise the standpipe to behind the upper. The washer manufacturer is stating it can be to a maximum of 96" above the washer without addition pump equipment required. I'll probably be closer to 60", and since code seems to...
  3. S

Washer standpipe and trap - Ontario Code

@Toronto70 Did you ever find an answer to this? I have the opposite issue which is I want to increase the height of my standpipe to conseal it from view behind a cabinet. As you point out, NPC states standpipe must not be less than 600mm from the trap, but does not state a maximum distance that...
  4. S

Thanks. Short of moving to a different wall, would there be any way to achieve this in the current pictured wall? I'm trying to understand how in "designer laundry rooms" of pintrest etc., it seems the standpipe and inlet valves are never visible. Wonder just where are people hiding these if...
  5. S

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I know this has been asked before and I've read each thread to avoid posting - though none seem to be exactly my setup, or atleast I am struggling to translate to my setup. Currently my laundry room has a washer and dryer side by side. I have stacked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks