Search results

1. J

Need Help Identifying what type of valve I have

Hello, I need help try to Identify what type of valve do I have. My house was built in 1950. Its has a weird looking cartridge.
  2. J

Mixet Single Handle Cartridge Still Leaking

I also have a problem finding out where to parts or identifying what type of mixet valve this is. Can some one help. I'm also having a leaking problem. The volume control is stripped or the valve is not turning off the water completely. I will send some pictures.
  3. J

Mixet Single Handle Cartridge Still Leaking

I also have a problem finding out where to parts or identifying what type of mixet valve this is. Can some one help. I'm also having a leaking problem. The volume control is stripped or the valve is not turning off the water completely. I will send some pictures.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks