Search results

1. J

Horizontal to vertical transition advice.

Thanks everyone... i mocked up both configurations so you can see better, as stated the offset is minor... and I was able to get a 11.25 from supply house just in case i need it. I will go with the double 45 config. thanks again!!
  2. J

The offset is not much, in fact I may be able to make it work with no offset and just add a 22.5/11.25 at the end of the horizontal section to get it back parallel to the joists and make it easier to fit if it proves difficult to fit. I think I can make it work though.
  3. J

I've got to make a horizontal to vertical transition, unfortunately due to the position of a chimney I cant go straight up with a sanitary tee. I'll need to offset the transition a little, Should I go with the left or right on my diagram, or possibly something else I am not thinking of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks