Search results

1. M

No soft water

Yes the brine is being fully drawn down. Once it reaches the bottom its a combination of air bubbles and water in the line. I'll have a look at the ball again. I do not notice any spurts of air after rebuilding it all. Before it would do it occasionally. I would of thought once the ball got...
  2. M

No soft water

I did replace that in the last year or so, but even after installing I still get some air. I'm guessing it's something along the brine draw line that's leaking? When I replaced the pickup tube I did check connections maybe one came loose. Would air entering cause this type of issue?
  3. M

No soft water

Yup did the seals piston and brine valve about 6 months ago. It has been getting better maybe water heater was built up over time.
  4. M

No soft water

I believe I have bd set at 60 and it starts sucking air around 14 minutes or so.
  5. M

No soft water

Reran the bd cycle and right around the 9 min mark it shot up to 1000tds so it looks like it's working. Brine is all sucked out by the time the cycle is done. Maybe I should get hardness test too see what's really going on. I just remember the water being softer before. May have been from high...
  6. M

No soft water

There is, it's in the service position
  7. M

No soft water

Have a fleck 7000sxt. Started getting less soft water after about 6 years or so. Started by rebuilding the valve with new seals which helped, but then water got hard over time. I replaced the resin with 10%, but still no change. I did the test where I ran the brine draw cycle and tested for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks