Search results

1. JnE2016

Water flow is down to trickle none to toilets.

So how would you fix or even no were a hole is when it's close to 400ft?
  2. JnE2016

............would it be possible that a clogged Mainline would kill all pressure? The septic guy that came out that emptied the tank said if there's a clog it would kill the flow Aswell.
  3. JnE2016

I looked under the house and turned on the spigot and plugged it couldn't hear or see any water leaking under
  4. JnE2016

I will check the amps in the am, but he gauge doesn't work or just not reading any pressure. And I've replaced it. Also since it's a mobile home I have a spigot coming out at the end of the house and water comes out okay but I can stop the flow completely just by putting my finger against...
  5. JnE2016

I forgot to mention pump is 1hp and close to 400ft well. All well related items are less than 4yrs old some less than 8 months.
  6. JnE2016

Back again with more problems.. So after my last problem of having no water for a good 6 months it turned out to be the check valve. And than my t post cracked and was shooting water out of it. Since than it's been fine till this last 2 weeks my plumbing got clogged and water flow had been...
  7. JnE2016

Cold temps, lost water, lost pressure at well

Well for weeks been trying to get a plumber to even answer a damn phone finally got one to answer and he said sounds like a crack if getting correct amperage. At $200hr just wanting suggestion if that sounds like what the problem could be
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks