Search results

1. Lehighlager

No vertical room for a Standard P-Trap, is Running Trap permitted?

Trench drain in a brewery space, max discharge would be about 20 gal /min and its all metered water.
  2. Lehighlager

I can as long as the code permits only an 11/16 drop, which is the question at hand! Just making sure that this would not be a prohibitted "running trap".
  3. Lehighlager

Wayne, I've included a new diagram if that help you to understand the problem better.
  4. Lehighlager

Apparently, more detail is needed in the diagram, please see below:
  5. Lehighlager

Apparently, more detail is needed in my diagram. Please see below:
  6. Lehighlager

I do realize this, it is too complicated to explain in text, but, I can dig a hole for the "running trap" but I cannot get the waste pipe to go any lower (it has to eventually exit through a hole in a very thick concrete wall which is just a few inches below the bottom of the trench drain...
  7. Lehighlager

I tried to simplify the drawing. My application is actually a trench drain where the waste exit is in line with the end of the drain (i.e., threre is absolutely no vertical drop at all at the exit end of the trench drain and no room at all for a p-trap integrated right at the connection). You...
  8. Lehighlager

Looking for some advice on how to plumb a floor drain where there is not much vertical distance between the top of the floor drain and the existing waste pipe. I've included a diagram of what I want to do, labeled A. Basically the trap would be in-line with the 3-inch waste pipe (waste pipe...
  9. Lehighlager

Looking for some advice on how to plumb a floor drain where there is not much vertical distance between the top of the floor drain and the existing waste pipe. I've included a diagram of what I want to do, labeled A. Basically the trap would be in-line with the 3-inch waste pipe (waste pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks