Search results

1. Serkan

Wye+Long sweep 90

I am not a plumber and doing some reno on my house as a home owner. I always see diagrams using Wye+45 when changing draining direction. I have a 2” drain coming inside the joist bay (parallel to joists), this 2” run needs to drop into 3” drain that runs in a soffit (right angle to the...
  2. Serkan

Kitchen sink venting under a window

I have a venting dilemma I am trying to solve without getting into the next cabinet space using longer trap arm. This is a 2x4 load bearing wall. The window opening is 54". There are 3 king studs and 1 jack stud on each side of the window. *No drilling into the studs. I am planning to...
  3. Serkan

Bathtub drain and venting

I have been browsing this forum to learn about plumbing as a homeowner. Decided to make a post to ask some questions to pros here. I am renovating an older house which is gutted to the bones. New plumbing, electrical, hvac etc. I have a situation with the bathtub plumbing that I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks