Search results

1. Rob36

Pressure issue, older mobile home

My HD has the Watts gauge in stock, so the red hand will show me its peak pressure and the black will show the current pressure (if different)
  2. Rob36

This is the first time I've heard of one, I'll definitely check tomorrow or Friday at Home Depot, thank you
  3. Rob36

I'll have to look up those garden hose thread pressure gauges and try it out when I have spare time to check everything, thank you Reach4
  4. Rob36

I'm new here so I'm sorry if there is a thread on what I'm experiencing. I've replaced my pressure tank (20gal as the old was that size), new pressure switch (40/60), new check valve on the pressure tank tee, well pump was tested with an ampmeter and told by a plumber its reading was fine I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks