Search results

1. Niccoleman

Choke or Timer to restrict flow.

Have choked back to 5 bar 72psi at wellhead. Result significant reduction in electric and no reduction in volume pumped over 24hrs. Pumping about 1 hr on 1 hr off to keep reservoir full. Still pumping at a faster rate than well can recover as flow slows after 30 minutes. When you say choke back...
  2. Niccoleman

Thanks for the advice. Choking back 1/3rd may not lead to it running 3 times as long as at present if it results in pumping water not air. Will try this first. Then may try a cyclic timer relay. If I can adjust flow to rate of well recovery in one way or another then I can use the reservoir as...
  3. Niccoleman

Lowara 16GS40/B 3-phase 4kW pump. This is rated at 8 to 22 m3/hr at 83 to 25 m head. Flexiline riser. 200’ down borehole. Pumping up to 18,000 gallon reservoir where there is a level switch. Pressure at borehole head while pumping is 2bar. We use 80 to 100 m3/day for a couple of farms and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks