Search results

1. SDexcalibur

Pool Heat Pump Breaker size

Thank you all for your insight. To be safe than sorry I think I'm going to have to go the electrician way. The pool and equipment is already there and bonded correctly we are just adding the heat pump.
  2. SDexcalibur

Thank you. I truly am grateful for your explanation and time spent answering my questions.
  3. SDexcalibur

The whole different wire for different applications is pretty new to me. Only really used NM 14/2 wire (romex). https://www.homedepot.com/p/Southwire-100-ft-10-2-Gray-Solid-CU-UF-B-W-G-Wire-13056728/202316242#product-section-overview This wire should fit the bill? inside conduit for the entire...
  4. SDexcalibur

Finding that THWN wire is proven to be difficult locally, I did find this web site. Is this what I'm looking for to run from the box, through the house, in a conduit to the pool disconnect? https://www.wireandcableyourway.com/10-3c-thhn-pvc-tray-cable-1 Wire
  5. SDexcalibur

Thank you very much for your help.
  6. SDexcalibur

Thank you Wayne for all the input. Clearly I'm no electrician but have run outlets before. I've done enough to get myself in trouble. TBH I'm just trying to save myself a boat load of money from the quote I received. I know I'm paying for experience and knowledge. I'm pretty sure I follow you...
  7. SDexcalibur

I don’t know why I couldn’t turn the picture around, but looks like if I use a double pole 30 amp I should be fine?
  8. SDexcalibur

Good Afternoon All, Hopefully someone can help me out. I just picked up a barley used Hayward HPA 50K btu heat pump. The breaker box is about 75 feet to where the pump is going to be located. I was planning on running 10G wire to the pump and make the connections. My questions is what size...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks