Search results

1. Johnpstucky4ksu

Venting Help Please!

Terry, thanks for the comments. Would you advise against using an AAV on bathroom vent in the drawings? I would still have the 2 other atmosphere vents but they would both be closer to the exit from the house? I could probably figure out a way to get an atmospheric vent to the bathroom...
  2. Johnpstucky4ksu

Venting Help Please!

Thanks again for all your help! Yes-I confirmed that Kansas will allow 1 AAV. I was more concerned on whether the AAV would function differently than a vent pipe (or would not suffice as the vent for the bathroom.).
  3. Johnpstucky4ksu

Venting Help Please!

Hi John, one more question. The bathroom is not very accessible to the roof (there is a loft directly above it). Is is possible for the vent in the bathroom to be one of those air admittance vents as long as the other ones all vent to the outside?
  4. Johnpstucky4ksu

Venting Help Please!

Thank you very much John Thank you very much John. To clarify what I am seeing on this drawing. The vent pipes you show are attached to the bathroom sink, the floor drain and the washer drain (with an additional teed in vent from the kitchen sink). Is that correct? No vent pipe on the...
  5. Johnpstucky4ksu

Venting Help Please!

Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me someone help on venting a plumbing stack for a very small living space I am putting in a shed. I've added an overhead plan and sketch drawing. I also have a few physical pictures I can add if its helpful. Basically its 1 toilet (3 inch), 1 sink (2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks