Search results

1. Mred.Mcgee

Sewer smell from 3 bathroom sinks

Thanks James. I'm almost positive it's coming from the drain area. I'll take a look at the aerators. Any idea what causes the strong back pressure on drains? This is a septic.
  2. Mred.Mcgee

So I am still at it. I haven't scoped anything yet. Im trying to research that-- Maybe an inexpensive amazon camera attached to a drain auger is what I read that alot of DIY's do. I hope I don't have a belly under the slab. But I agree on the master bath sinks with the TTR Thru the Roof Vent as...
  3. Mred.Mcgee

What am I missing ? I have a lot of time in on this one, and I need some help. I am having a problem with Sewage odor (sulfur) coming from 3 bathroom sinks in my new home. Only 3 of 7 bath sinks in the house with the smell issue. The problem only occurs when you run the water. The traps is not/...
  4. Mred.Mcgee

Bath Sink overflow drain

Thanks. I'll start with the bleach and flush mtce. It just seemed odd that the distance between the top inside sink and bottom, were different size for the drain flange/ overflow. I guess there's no standard. I appreciate your replies. Thanks Ed
  5. Mred.Mcgee

Bath Sink overflow drain

Thank you. Im in Florida too. Winter Garden.The small rubber gasket is probably 1/16" and does not contribute to the approx 3/8 height. I'm thinking of maybe notching the bottom of the overflow port about 1/4". Thoughts?I
  6. Mred.Mcgee

Bath Sink overflow drain

Hi, while troubleshooting a bath sink drain issue I bumped the tailpiece below and water leaked out down from the sink. Hmmm. I unscrewed the tailpiece and removed the drain flange, and there was nasty gook between the sink and the overflow port in the flange.. I removed the nasty stuff, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks