Search results

1. MikeekiM

Grout Lines - Color Inconsistencies

Ugh... So we finally have our two bathroom remodels complete... For the most part, we are fairly happy with the outcome... There are a few little things that don't really matter much... Nothing is perfect, right? The one thing that is bothering me is the tile grout color inconsistencies...
  2. MikeekiM

Anyone have experience and an opinion about Diamon Fusion glass treatment?

I am ordering a frameless shower door for my bathroom remodel and there were two choices regarding glass... 1) Clear glass or Starphire glass 2) Diamon Fusion glass treatment (yes or no) In the end, I decided to go with Starphire and went with the glass treatment... But I wonder if there are...
  3. MikeekiM

Panasonic Ventilation Fan Troubleshooting

Anyone know much about Panasonic Ventilation/Exhaust Fans? My CFM adjusting switch is not working... I bought and had my contractor install a Panasonic FV-0511VQC1 fan which has a built in humidistat and motion sensor, as well as an adjustable CFM selector. The CFM selector does not work. It's...
  4. MikeekiM

35SF Guest & Master Bathroom Remodeling Project

2022 is the year that I finally remodel both of my bathrooms (after living here for 30 years without a single bathroom improvement). This is the before and after photos of my guest bathroom... Both bathrooms are back-to-back mirror images of each other. and at 35 square feet, it felt a little...
  5. MikeekiM

Shopping for a Polished Chrome Ceiling Shower Arm

I need an 8-inch chrome finished shower pipe to install my rain shower head from the ceiling... Initially, I purchased one from the same plumbing supply house that I got the rain head from, and cost me $60.00. Kind of surprised me that an 8-inch length of pipe could cost so much... But yes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks