Search results

1. Vero38

2nd pump, Switch question

Thanks for the help. I wired in a float switch, the pump will come on only during high demand when the water level in the tanks drops 8 inches. It shuts off the same time as the manual float shut off.
  2. Vero38

2nd pump, Switch question

Hello, I have a flow well that feeds an open air areator tank. That is followed by the pump, pressure tank, softeners, then house. When using the hose for awhile, the flow well can't keep up and the areator tank empties. I want to add a pump prior to the areator tank to prevent this. Will the...
  3. Vero38

Aerator tank issuse

Hello. we have a 2-1/2" flow well that feeds into an aeration tank. Then it goes to the pump, pressure tank, water softener, then house. My problem is while using the hose, the aeration tank gets drained down to the point where the pump sucks air. My question is, should I add a pump prior to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks