Search results

1. Tpoirier

Shallow well, pressure issues

I believe that's the only one
  2. Tpoirier

There IS water, it's pumping, it's just not building up pressure. I can manually kick the pressure switch off and run the water and it will start up again on its own with the prime it's maintained.
  3. Tpoirier

I have several neighbors in the same aquifer as I am, not one else is having any issue. My bet is on the system, not the water. Not that I have a lot of experience with wells.
  4. Tpoirier

The filter on the wall is from a previous incarnation (I upgraded to all Pex a couple years back) and I haven't tied it into the new lines.
  5. Tpoirier

I'm only drawing up 15'-18' or so. It's a new issue, the depth hasn't changed.
  6. Tpoirier

A worn pump - something repairable? i.e., would putting a new impeller in it make a difference?
  7. Tpoirier

I'm at work right now and heading to my girlfriend's for the night/weekend. I'll likely be able to get a photo tomorrow but I'm not positive. A combo gauge - interesting. I do have a pressure gauge on it. Didn't about combo gauges.
  8. Tpoirier

It is building up to about 39/40psi. It was shutting off at about 42psi after I put the new pressure switch on. Yes, it's very similar to that pump. Perhaps an older version of it. It's a Doit Right brand but I'm sure someone else made it and they slapped their sticker on it.
  9. Tpoirier

The pump turns on when it should but never builds pressure completely to shut off. Pressure tank would make sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!
  10. Tpoirier

I have a shallow well, the 94L105 pump is about 18 years old, the point has been in the ground longer than that. Recently it started running constantly just a few lbs before being up to pressure. I put a new pressure switch on it and it the issue went away for a couple weeks but it's back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks