Search results

1. Bimmerite

Hansgrohe kitchen faucet water hose replacement

I'm putting new countertops and sink in the kitchen. We've decided to keep the existing faucet since it's still nice and works great. The faucet is a Hansgrohe Talis Loop that we purchased at Costco many moons ago. Probably 10-15 years. Rule of thumb has always been to replace the water hoses...
  2. Bimmerite

Kitchen sink two sewer hookups

I've found posts that talked about this but nothing that provides a definitive answer so I figured I'd put it out there. I've got new countertops being installed and am replacing the sink. Going to redo all the under sink plumbing since I'm at it and it has to be 30 years old or more. Figure...
  3. Bimmerite

ABS or Polypropylene Drain Traps

First, I've been lurking on this forum forever and received great information over the years. Finally actually needed to post a question. Thanks for this forum, Terry! So, there's lots of information out there comparing ABS vs PVC but nothing on the polypropylene ('PP') drain traps so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks