Search results

1. 1Newaygo

Is there Any Advantage using a 17 Gauge Waste Drain Pipe over 22 Gauge Pipe?

When searching for Drain Pipes and P Traps some advertise as 17 Gauge and others 22 Gauge is there any advantage to using the 17 Gauge? Is it heavier duty. And is It truly 17 Gauge or just a marketing tactic? My reason for asking is in some reviews someone mention though listed aa 17 Gauge It...
  2. 1Newaygo

Bathroom Remodel and Old Plumbing Question?

I am starting to remodel my bathroom and opened up the wall with the old plumbing (galvanized) and the old Drain pipe has a separate Drain Pipe for the Bathroom Sink running parallel to the Drain Pipe for the Kitchen Sink and it runs across the wall which has a true 2x4 with a 1 3/4 x 1 5/8...
  3. 1Newaygo

Can you Cut Waste Drain Tailpiece to length to fit?

I am replacing an old 1 1/2 P Trap and Tailpiece and the new Tailpiece is about an inch to long can you cut it to fit. Should I also replace the straight drain pipe that comes down from the old double utility cement sink being it is 70 years old? Thanks, 1Newaygo
  4. 1Newaygo

What is the better Material for a Window in a Shower Area?

Sorry but hoping for some ideas as to what Brand / Material Window would be best in a Shower Area of a Bathroom? As the one there now is wood casement with wood trim. I understand that a Composite Material would be best. Would it be best to Put Tile around the Window and not wood as Trim? Would...
  5. 1Newaygo

What is the average weight of a Cast Iron Tub?

As my Cast Iron Tub needs to be replaced, as the finish has a rust spot that is getting larger and seen that replacing the Tub needs to happen but heard that they are heavy. When I searched they say they can be 325 lbs to 500 lbs. That means either you break it up or cut it up into pieces to...
  6. 1Newaygo

Remodeling Bathroom looking for a 13.5 Inch wide Medicine Cabinet?

I did a google search for a 13.5 inch Wide Recessed or semi recessed Medicine Cabinet and When I look I get Results for 15, 16 and so on the Only ones that come up are Surfaced Mounted ? The wall opening is only 13.5 inches and the wall backups to the Kitchen so I can't move one of the 2X$ Studs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks