Search results

1. DysfunctionalVeteran

Is this flue ok???

I’m considering buying this new natural gas hot water heater (pic attached). The installation manual states that it requires a double wall type B flue pipe. Short of climbing my roof and taking the cap off, I don’t know if my flue is double wall or not. House was built in 1968 and I took a...
  2. DysfunctionalVeteran

Pipe into HWH drain valve???

Hello, I would like to hook up my slab hydronic heating pipes as shown in the picture. The exception is that I want to use my current 40 gallon hot water heater. Is it allowable to pipe the return side from the exchanger into the drain valve of the HWH tank? What if the valve on my tank is...
  3. DysfunctionalVeteran

Hydronic Heat Equipment Question

Hello everyone! I live in a raised ranch in Northern Illinois. I recently had to replace the concrete slab in my lower level and when doing so, I installed 2 loops of 1/2” PEX-C in the slab to act as a secondary heat source. There is forced air heat, but with the thermostat being upstairs the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks