Search results

1. Grinch

Drain pipe clogging in winter.....

Here's my problem, I bought a country house in 2018 and in 2019 dug around the foundation to replace the drain tile to fix a wet basement, with success. I don't think the previous owner had issues with waste water draining properly to the septic tank as he had the cleanout wye open to accept...
  2. Grinch

Sydney smart II,a poor Northern toilet?

Last summer (2021) I installed a Caroma sydney smart II in a cottage washroom that gets drained every winter, and is left unheated. It's in Eastern Ontario and the winter temps drop to -25C all the time. I added RV antifreeze to the toilet in October as was done with the old toilet, shutting the...
  3. Grinch

Standpipe clearance for basement drain

Hi, I have an issue with my water softener/iron filter backwash lines. I am on a septic tank and my WS/filter are in the basement .I want to splice a wye adapter into the drain to install a p trap but code dictates a 18" standpipe. The 3" drain is hung from the floor joists as in the picture...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks