Search results

1. cadillac_al

Three subersible pumps have low pressure

OK guys, sorry to leave you hanging. I was so sore and tired Sunday and Monday I couldn't think about typing. So, after 3 pumps with the same issue I had to start using my head. Like Lligetfa mentioned, I had to start checking pressure. I have a spare Pitless adapter so I can plumb a...
  2. cadillac_al

The original pump is a Goulds Bruiser model 7SB07422. I can't find the specs on it but it looks like a 1/2 hp unit that worked fine for 18 years until it got a low pressure issue. The two new pumps I put in have a low pressure issue. The last one is a 1 hp Zoeller 10gpm pump from Lowes. It...
  3. cadillac_al

Still thinking here, If water isn't supposed to leak out of the system, then 220 ft of 1" pipe full of water could be quite heavy along with a pump. If that's the way it is supposed to be then I would not be able to lift it out by myself. It seems to still have a fair amount of water in the...
  4. cadillac_al

I think the casing is 8". I have inspected the pipe very closely and found a couple scratches on it that looked like they could be cracks but I tried to squeeze them and flex them and they don't seem to be actual cracks. I'm going to take some measurements tomorrow and hopefully it will tell...
  5. cadillac_al

Well, I just got a call from my helper that handles the water line and he says the pump is light now. Some water must have drained out of somewhere. That's good for me but I wonder if that is a good thing or not. Are these check valves designed to weep a little?
  6. cadillac_al

Anybody up for a weird well story? Hi I have been a long time lurker and now first time poster. I have got a lot of plumbing tips here over the years. I always fix all my own stuff and never hire anybody to help me with anything. Anyway here's my issue. My mother calls and tells me she has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks