Search results

1. DanInAZ

Fleck 5600 SXT Service Icon Question

Ah OK I see this now in the manual. My softener is set up as demand. Based on my programming parameters it starts counting down at 1,500 gallons after regeneration. My display alternates between the gallon countdown and the time of day. I also have mine set to regen at 14 days (code DO), in...
  2. DanInAZ

Thanks again. How do you know what day the countdown is currently on? Been looking for that but don't see it.
  3. DanInAZ

Thanks but if I'm using a Day Override and it hits that before the countdown goes to zero, when will it flash?
  4. DanInAZ

Hi, Is the service icon (the one that looks like a faucet with water coming out) supposed to be on all the time? I've read here and other places that under normal conditions, the icon is always on, and it will flash when a regen is scheduled "tonight". If my regen time is 2:00am, when will...
  5. DanInAZ

Advice Needed for Softener Settings

Thanks. That brings up another question. We typically go away for about that length of time in the summer. Before doing so I turn off the water to the home. What should I do with the softener? Unplug it?
  6. DanInAZ

I finally found the the label. I was looking inside in/outside the brine tank. DUH. Yep it says 0.5 GPM, and 1.5 lbs salt/minute You're correct, Bannerman; I used a pool calcium hardness (CH) test kit. This likely explains why my tested hardness of 12.9 gpg is lower than what's reported on...
  7. DanInAZ

Hi, First time poster here. I recently purchased and installed a water softener in the home we have owned for 17 years. We are the sole owners, so the home has never had a softener before. We did have a softener loop installed at initial build, but just got around to putting one in. Facts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks