Search results

1. Edinpdx

Heat pump safety switch chattering? Any ideas?

Sorry for the delay. I just went to my son's house- where the problem is. It IS NOT the Safety Switch box that is actually making the noise- There is an OUTDOOR Thermostat in a box next to the Safety Switch. After a minute or so IT starts to make the chattering noise. In the box is an older type...
  2. Edinpdx

Is this connector for a range obsolete?

Thanks, Wayne. This plug was mis-ID'd by me. I found the adapter you recommended. I have a nephew that is a Journeyman Electrician I would call to wire the kitchen for the new range- is he the "GUY" that would also be called to check the internal wiring as well? Should I be calling a Frigidaire...
  3. Edinpdx

Is this connector for a range obsolete?

So I bought this 1960's Frigidaire range for $200. It looks to be in great shape- all original parts seem to be there. Super clean with few scratches. My wife would like it to replace the stove under microwave that we have now. Q: Current range is GAS and measures 36" across- the flair is 40"-...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks