Search results

1. Skyguy

At the end of my rope: sediment, water pressure, and well problems

Another idea: What could also be done to prep up the pressure is putting in a second pressure tank AFTER the filter/s. That way the water can flow a bit slower to the second pressure tank but the second pressure tank can deliver the full pressure without the filter reduction.
  2. Skyguy

Thanks, Reach4! Also to LLigetfa for mentioning it with the pex pipe. True, IF it's not pvc. I thought it was. Anyways, even if it's pex it might be worth a thought to replace it with pvc and bigger elbows (and maybe even bigger pipe diameter). In the basement where all the main water lines go...
  3. Skyguy

Drilling a new well because the water pressure isn't right? Interesting. I guess you got scammed. Drillers LOVE to drill wells. The deeper the better. You know why? Because they get more $$$ the deeper they drill! Having sediment in well water is nothing new. It's pretty common! If your well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks