Search results

1. Myhouse

Do I need an expansion tank?

Some background info: House was built in 1956. City water, has a Watts 25AUB pressure reducer at the meter. It's set to 50 psi now. (In March of this year I finally noticed the water was blasting out of the shower head, so I checked the pressure - it was at 85 psi! The locknut on the PRV's...
  2. Myhouse

Toilet dam

Does anyone know where I can get a dam for the toilet tank? I have a 3 GPF toilet and would like to reduce it's water usage. I tried filling up a plastic jug with water and putting it in the tank, but the plastic is too buoyant and it rises up a little and moves around when the tank is emptied...
  3. Myhouse

How to remove galvanized pipe nipple from enclosed wall

How do I remove a 1/2" galvanized pipe nipples from an enclosed wall without doing anything to the wall? The house, built in 1956, has copper supply lines everywhere, except for the last few inches to the toilets. Earlier this year, I removed some short sections of galvanized pipe from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks