Search results

1. ConnieMaria

Low water pressure and dirt sediment after well chlorination

Thanks for the response. I asked the well guy why he didn’t pump from the well head and he said because he’s always done it through the house. But, then admitted that since I was only doing it because of the bad smell, not any other reason, that it wasn’t necessary to pump through the faucets...
  2. ConnieMaria

Thank you so much for an informative response. I went out and bought some chlorine strips the next morning to test the water and it showed that there wasn’t any chlorine in the water. I thought it would at least be a small trace a day later, but nothing from any of the faucets. So, I’ve be...
  3. ConnieMaria

Hello All, thank you upfront for all help and advice. So, I've owned this home for a couple of year and every so often I get the rotten egg smell in some or all faucets. It was suggested that I do a well chlorination treatment, so I had a company come out today to do it. This cost me $200! I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks