Search results

1. Dave21

Smelly Shower, realized there is a leak

Hi, I have been having smelly shower issues after showering on and off for a couple of years. The home is about 13 yrs old. First I thought it was the drain, next I worked on the water heater since we have really bad hard water (city water). I explored all the possibilities. I started to pay...
  2. Dave21

Recommendations for Brackish/ Salty Well Water

If you can link some suitable whole house RO systems it would be appreciated
  3. Dave21

Thanks excellent info. I am close to you actually, south of you, in Linn (north/central Hidalgo County). Sounds like you did alot of research same as me. You hit it on the dot regarding the SAR, I have low calcium relative to salt content. Your solution of a shallow well is actually something I...
  4. Dave21

So I made a water well for a future homestead on several acres. There is city water, but I wanted well water for irrigation of alot of ornamental and a small orchard of fruit trees (100+ trees) plus for some livestock. If I could use the well water for my home that would be great, this is where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks