Search results

1. Dis360

Did my well pump motor fail?

Just my luck... I recently finished replacing a lot of my well water components that were old and tired. I installed a new 3 pod 20" filter setup, including a KDF 85 iron remover and a spin down filter. I replaced my pressure tank as the old one was horribly saturated with sediment and I...
  2. Dis360

Can't get my well to run clear anymore

I recently posted about a problem with my pressure tank cycling way too fast and found it had 5 PSI in the bladder and I filled it up to 28 PSI and readjusted my pressure switch to 30/50. I have always had an issue when I turn my well pump off then back on and sediment run through the system for...
  3. Dis360

I've got a problem with my pressure tank, 1.25 gallons of drawdown on a 20 gallon tank

I've done some research but can't pin down what wrong with my pressure tank. Ever since I lived in my house my pressure tank has always kicked on/off very often, running a shower or a toilet filling up causes it to kick on more than once every minute. I decided to test it and determined my...
  4. Dis360

Is this ferrous iron or iron bacteria? Does it create wispies if allowed to settle?

I posted a related topic here focused around large amounts of clay and cloudy water, this new post is focused around the cloudy water: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/built-whole-house-setup-for-well-water-added-spin-down-but-clogs-immediately.92497/#post-666920 I want to better...
  5. Dis360

Built whole house setup for well water.. Added spin down but clogs immediately

I have well water, the well is ~250ft deep and provides ~6GPM. I shock the well about every 6 months. I purchase my home about a year ago and noticed immediately that the water needed to be filtered, as there was no filtration whatsoever and there was staining in the shower and toilets, light...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks