Search results

1. I4k20z3

TOTO Drake keeps running and no water is filling up in the reserve tank

Hi all, Ever since flushing this morning, our TOTO toilet keeps running the water and won't fill up the reserve tank. I've turned off the water for the time being, but am unsure as to why this happened or how to fix it? The water keeps running out of the black tube into the white cylinder, but...
  2. I4k20z3

Replace or repipe a water heater that was piped incorrectly?

Hi all, I moved into a new house about a year ago and since moving in, i've had suspicions that my water heater might be piped backwards (minimal hot water, water heater set on very hot, hot water duration is short but reheats quickly, etc.). After having an HVAC guy tell me it was piped...
  3. I4k20z3

Toto GMax vs Tornado Flush

Hi all, I am looking to buy a new toto and am debating between the CST454CEFG#01 (Drake 2 1.28gpf Tornado flush) versus the cst744sl#01 (Drake ADA compliant G Max) and am having a hard time making the choice. I don't want to have too little water in the bowl which can leave marks and so I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks