Search results

1. Kengie

Hydronic Pipe Layout

Hi there, I am looking for some second opinion from the wonderful community here. Previously I was using an oil based boiler and recently converted to a Naiven combi boiler NCB240-130H with a 3 zone smart thermostat and aluminum fin baseboard. While looking at the primary loop of the pipe...
  2. Kengie

Understanding of a Combi Boiler

Hi there, I'm looking into converting my iron-cast boiler to a combi boiler but I would like get an understand of how the combi boiler works. If starting from 13C to 21C will take a long time to heat up a room. Would the combi boiler be constantly on until the desired temperature is reach and...
  3. Kengie

Boiler Short Cycling - Multi zones

Hi everyone, I have a strange issue in which I don't understand how it works. So I have a Williamson Oil-based boiler Series 2 (W_OWB_OWT_Brochure.pdf (williamson-thermoflo.com)) that has a Hydrostat and I'm using Lux Smart Kono for 3 zones in a 1700 sq. feet two story house. The water based...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks