Search results

1. dinotoad

Which toilet seal...

After about 10 years of no problems, I now smell sewer gas from my Toto toilet. I used a wax seal and had no problem for about 8 years. This house is now only used in the winter. It is in Arizona (hot) and in the summer it is left with no air conditioning. Two year ago I started having...
  2. dinotoad

Stop and waste valve leaks

My cabin has a Ford inverted key 3/4" stop and waste valve. After I turned it off to repair a dripping faucet, it now leaks about one drip every 30 second from the waste hole. It is turned all the way off (or really, it is all the way on). I tried to line up the valve also because when turned...
  3. dinotoad

PEX cinch or crimp best?

I plan to redo some plumbing in PEX. I have pretty much decided against using Sharkbites due to long term cost and possible freezing issues. Now I need to decide between cinch or crimp clamps. I thought I had heard that crimp was better but a plumber I talked to says that he now only uses cinch...
  4. dinotoad

Help - Toto tank leaks

I just installed a new Toto Drake and I can not get the tank to stop leaking. The leak shows up at one of the bolts holding the tank down. I have the bolts pretty tight and I am afraid of breaking the tank if I tighten it more. The tank is almost touching the bowl in the front. I tried...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks