Search results

1. K

Navien NR-210A Circulation Pump; Remote Display Questions

Thank you! :) This is what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure!
  2. K

Both the original one and the replacement one are NR-10DU. I have a follow-up question about the circulation pump: Is there a way to know that the air was purged? I tried feeling around the red cap, but I didn't feel anything.
  3. K

Update: I saw that the recirculation indicator flashed while the water heater was in use, so it looks like its behaving differently than the other indicators? I would like to make sure that the replacement remote is not malfunctioning and that this is not an indication of something else. Thank you!
  4. K

Thank you, @GReynolds929! I popped the cap and closed it after the pump run. I didn't notice any air coming out, but the cap is in very tight place, I can barely reach it. I tried to feel around the cap, but couldn't feel anything. Is there a way to know that the air was purged? For the...
  5. K

Hi, I have a Navien NR-210A water heater installed in 2013. I just replaced the circulation pump and the remote and I have two questions I'm hoping someone can help me with :) * In the Service Manual the last step in the instructions to replace the circulation pump is: "24. Open air vent on top...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks