Search results

1. F

Crackling noise under new tub.

Thank you, I'll get the guy back in. Sorry for confusion about the drywall comment, it was irrelevant to this question. I'm thinking there is a small gap between the mortar and the bath.
  2. F

Also, when the bath is full there is no noise. Does it take a while for a new bath to settle in?
  3. F

I had my bath installed incorrectly, on foam instead of mortar. I had it pulled out and reinstalled on mortar. Now I am hearing crackling noises underfoot. I am unsure of whether this means the bath needs more support or that the bath itself is damaged. Here is a link to the video of the...
  4. F

Bath expansion/contraction noise after renovation

Thank you, I appreciate the replies
  5. F

Bath expansion/contraction noise after renovation

Hi everyone, I am seeking advice, can you let me know if the below way of fitting the bath is safe/acceptable and what the fitter should/could be doing to rectify the issues that I am having? Also, should I be using the bath in the meantime? Details are below. I recently (a week ago) had my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks