Search results

1. M

Hague Watermax 63BAQ - 20 min brine/rinse is not enough?

Sponsor, thanks for the info I have been having similar issues amongst a myriad of other things too deep for this thread. This is one thing that has not occurred to me to check on my unit. Currently refurbishing a 15 year old unit (things I enjoy) and have found that most of the o-rings and...
  2. M

Hague Watermax 63BAQ - 20 min brine/rinse is not enough?

I suspect the internal setup of the Hague has something to do with the lower cycle times. Currently working on one and have found that they are compartmented so that they can be an all in one solution for most water conditions. The screens that separate the compartments provide more even flow...
  3. M

Hague Watermax internal details

Being that I could not find any info out on the open web, I was thinking a dedicated forum could at least offer a hint of the internals on the Hague water softener. After about a month of the original post and nothing forthcoming, in the near future, I will tear into the softener to see how it...
  4. M

Hague Watermax internal details

I have a hague watermax model 62AMQ. My understanding of the model numbering for the Watermax series is how they are configured for the end user and that they are all the same internally whether all compartements are used or not. This softener was originally setup for a well water system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks