Search results

1. G

Help identify manifold fittings

Would I be able to use this? Nobody has those compression fittings.
  2. G

Thank you, I noticed on the hot side the pex pipe has the writing in red and blue on the cold side. Is it ok if I use the blue lettered pex on the red side? I think it’s heat link pex a.
  3. G

Does anyone know where I can get these fittings to connect new water lines? Are they expansion or push on? Can I connect a water line with crimp on this? Thanks for all the help.
  4. G

What would be the best way to rough this in

The EFD will be relocated. What would the best layout be for this, should the toilet be on the opposite wall and pick up the shower and lav on its way to the 3”. Should each fixture just drop into the main line by itself? Thanks for the ideas.
  5. G

Roman tub with Delta faucet has no hot water.

I have a delta R2700 it’s about 10 years old. I changed the cartridge and nothing. There is access from the side and I can see two pex lines hot and cold coming into the faucet. I don’t see any mixing valve. Im not sure if it needs one or it’s located somewhere else? The bathroom has this tub, a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks