Search results

1. Reelbusy

3 fixture bathroom sanitary vent layout

Good to know as it made that saw cut go much quicker! Wonder if can get some related advice, i've been pondering this but wondering what pro's would do. History is this house got new pvc drain lines ran to the footer ages ago (florida slab) but everything else under slab is shot. The above...
  2. Reelbusy

not really an issue i had just ran across threads where terry and few others mentioned possibility of ptrap siphoning from a toilet flushing past a shower in a wet vent , doesn't seem to be an common issue. tuttles helped clear it up pretty well.
  3. Reelbusy

Yeah that's a good idea. When i get this fitted up i think i'll just do a straight run, and i'll test for grins, funnel and bucket of water down the flange, stick a diy scope cam i used to figure out the shape of thing, put it down in the shower ptrap or measure the water someway...just out...
  4. Reelbusy

DWV forced into place! I just want everyone's opinion on this!

not a pro but torn into bunch of crap, entertaining i've gutted a 70 year old place and it's entertaining at this history of hack jobs i run across in there...electric plumbing you name it. Makes me wonder if we're over engineering everything. Can say everything i've ever forced knowing good...
  5. Reelbusy

yeah i may have read too much into that and a few others saying similar and thought ok this is why last in system, but your reasoning makes most sense to me (given a low flo world). Given age of that thread the siphoning aspect (which think i've read other threads terry mentioned seeing that...
  6. Reelbusy

ahh ok so that would make sense, post wash down (related to low flo maybes) so maybe the siphoning thing i remember reading is more of a personal opinion thing....probably can screw it up too with too much slope and depending on volume found it i was reading opinion here other day...
  7. Reelbusy

Bathroom sink conversion, single or double?

double for sure on a 72.... then use the wifes still like i do. just to keep the magic alive.
  8. Reelbusy

thank you for the advice. Yeah i've read various conversations on that toilet position in this forum in the past several ways depending on which code. Found some older posts from terry basically saying the low flow moves water faster less volume thus he prefers it past the minor fixtures to...
  9. Reelbusy

thank you for the reply and that ipc and upc information, i realize there's some maximum distances to fixtures in my sketch is there anything wrong with those two wyes for toilet and shower being one after the other? there's going to be about 16" of play there between wall and centerline of...
  10. Reelbusy

Good morning, so trying to wrap my head around wet venting vs dry and this simple 3 fixture bathroom with slab. Everything cast under the slab is gone at one point when house was moved off septic pvc was ran all outside has a newer line running under slab to this bath wall. So layout is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks