Search results

1. MNeeseSpokane

2 shower fixture, 2 sets of supply lines?

All, I’m currently working on rough-in plumbing for a basement. I recently redid all the supply lines in the house with PEX (replaced galv steel) and am using a manifold. For my basement shower, I’m planning on doing a standard shower head and a rainfall shower head. My manifold is all 1/2”...
  2. MNeeseSpokane

Double Vanity Alternative Rough In Layout

Terry, thanks for responding so quick. Much appreciated. Wayne, that idea with the wet vent and horizontal combo is nifty, I did not think of that! Unfortunately I started gluing once I had Terry’s “blessing.” Just in case you were curious, the H difference between “A” and “B” that I had drawn...
  3. MNeeseSpokane

Double Vanity Alternative Rough In Layout

Hello, this forum has been exceedingly helpful for me. One question I have as I rough in a basement bathroom, is whether the following double vanity rough in layout is acceptable. I drew my understanding of the traditional layout that I would prefer (Option A), but due to the space constraint...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks