Search results

1. DIY_Scott

I am in need of options for my kitchen sink drain

I am happy to report the drain has been lowered to the proper height and everything is hooked and an working!! Thanks everyone for all the advise and this is a great forum when things get a little tough.
  2. DIY_Scott

This house was built in the 60's and the reason for all the 1-1/2" run and afraid to ask but are you saying I need to replace from the wall under the sink all the way down to the drain connection in img_3510 in the basement? Then tie the two 1-1/2 copper vent lines into that to pass inspection...
  3. DIY_Scott

Making some progress by cutting out the cabinet back and drywall then I was able to get the PVC that was added. I don't think I can cut as the previous post because that is what it looked like before it was closed in. Going back to a previous post the questions was asking whether it was 2" and...
  4. DIY_Scott

Thanks for the visual and figured that is the only option. How long did that take to do and the difficulty factor? I know that mine already has clamps behind so your might have been more difficult.
  5. DIY_Scott

Yes I believe the pipe is 2" and feel even worse now that you pointed that out so thanks for that information.
  6. DIY_Scott

I will be the first to admit and take the blame for hiring the world's worst remodeling contractor for my kitchen and bath remodel or one that is doing work based on things he apparently learned in the 70's on rental housing. Anyway, I was reading some threads on this site about the kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks