Search results

1. S

Question about SharkBite Slip Ball Valve Length

Hi - I know people have feelings about SharkBites but maybe we can put that aside for just a moment. For context, I am a not a plumber, I'm a homeowner/sometimes DIYer. In my basement I have sweated-in stop and waste valve that is broken/non-functional and it's in a highly visible and...
  2. S

Replacing shutoff valve (not the main)

Hi there! This is my first post and indeed my first plumbing project. I've included a couple of images of the setup at the end of the post. Thanks for taking a look! The Issue and what I've tried so far: I have a very old toilet in a small half-bathroom that is continuously filling. This lead...
  3. S

Replacing (not main) shutoff valves: my plan

Hi there! This is my first post and indeed my first plumbing project. I've included a couple of images of the setup at the end of the post. Thanks for taking a look! The Issue and what I've tried so far: I have a very old toilet in a small half-bathroom that is continuously filling. This lead me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks