Search results

1. Bozman

Magnet filter and boiler water treatment

Prices have gone up. Procrastination will cost me. Updated estimate from same company today. Estimate to replace parts on boiler and heating system 1- 1” spiral vent magnet filter combination $1395. # 60 expansion tank with wall bracket $879. Replacement of fill valve and back flow preventer...
  2. Bozman

Air Vent Valve keeps leaking inside Alpine boiler

2016 Burnham Alpine 210B- The air vent valve has a slight leak, has anyone else seen this? I have replaced it 3 times since 2016 and about to do it the 4th time now. I tried taking it off and cleaning it but its no help, only a new one stops the leak for a bit of time (one season) and then it...
  3. Bozman

thank you for the info, didn't think of the cast iron corrosion plugging up the coils. I will change out that cast iron air scoop but It sounds like I will still do the boiler treatment since half of my baseboard is cast iron /base-ray.
  4. Bozman

I never went ahead with this work but now that I turned the heat on for the season I need to consider getting this done now. Im sure the prices will go up slightly but that's what usually happens when I procrastinate Spirovent- $599 (part and labor) #90 expansion tank- $572.00 (part and...
  5. Bozman

thank you for the detailed explanation!
  6. Bozman

no air noise...only have one zone that is on now since it's not that cold out and it doesn't look like there is a big fluctuation in pressure when the temp goes up. When the system is running full boar no leaking, it's when it's warm out and not running that it starts dripping out mostly. But it...
  7. Bozman

what I meant by leaking is that its just coming out of the air vent that's connected to the expansion tank
  8. Bozman

Need advice current setup: 2016 Burnham Alpine 210B mix of split fin and cast iron baseboard amtrol extrol EX-30 (undersized) burn ham alliance 50 gal hot water tank 5 zones and 6th for hot water tank Water softener and carbon filter tank forgot to add this/or if its relevant - one of the zones...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks